SPONSOR an Alpaca
Want to tell your friends that you help take care of an alpaca? Do you want to surprise people that you know about alpacas? We are offering a sponsorship program where you can sign up to sponsor any of our alpacas for a year at the cost of $100.
Your sponsorship money goes toward helping with animal care, not only their food (grain and hay) but pasture maintenance and medical needs when necessary. The following is what you can expect as part of your sponsoring an alpaca:
- You get to choose which alpaca you would like to sponsor.
- Get pictures of your alpaca via text.
- Your name will be included in the list of “sponsors” on our website (your choice to opt out if you would like).
- You have an open invitation (via appt.) to come by the Farm to visit the alpaca.
- You receive a 5% discount on any alpaca products purchased through our online store.
Sponsoring an alpaca makes for a unique gift for any occasion. Consider birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Earth Day, etc.
A Unique Gift to someone you care for:
- The perfect gift for that wildlife lover in your life.
- A great gift to begin a child's education into the wonderful world of animals.
- Unique gift for groups like scout troops, youth groups, school classes, families, clubs, businesses, etc.
- An ideal honor or memorial gift. Honor someone special that has passed away with this special gift of life.
I'm ready to sponsor. Now what?
Click here to view the alpacas and select the alpaca(s) you wish to sponsor. After choosing the alpaca you wish to sponsor, fill out the Alpaca Sponsor Form.
There are two methods of payments available: Paypal and Personal Check. For personal checks, please send to the address noted below with a copy of the completed Alpaca Sponsor Form.
Sweet Blossom Alpaca Farm
37543 Pappy Road
Dade City, FL 33523
NOTE: There is the slight possibility that your chosen alpaca may be relocated to another home during the one year period. However, you will be notified and given an opportunity to choose another alpaca for the time period left in your sponsorship